- shipping & delivery
OX-105 is known as a potassium chloride zinc plating carrier.
Potassium chloride zinc plating is basically the same as electro galvanizing because both processes involve the electrical deposition of zinc. Zinc plating is used for small parts such as clamps, bolts, springs, and other hardware items.
Because this process can act as a coating for metal surfaces, it prevents corrosion. As a result, production costs are greatly reduced. In addition to reducing costs, the plating can greatly help to improve the appearance of the equipment.
Physical and Chemical Properties:
The most important physical and chemical properties of this compound can be summarized in the following table:
|pH (1.0% solution)||4.0-7.0|
|Cloud point (° C)||≥95.0|
|Common name||High-temperature zinc plating carrier|
|Other names||Potassium chloride zinc plating, Zinc Electroplating Intermediate|
|color||Yellowish or orange-yellow|
Applications and Uses of OX-105:
- Zinc Electroplating Intermediate acts as a protective layer for metals. Covers metal surfaces and protects them from various weather conditions. Coated parts have a longer life and can withstand harsh conditions.
- Many appliances, including silver, copper, gold, and… will soon become dark or stained if not plated. OX-105 protects metals against premature stains and also reduces the possibility of scratches.
- This compound acts as a protective coating before painting, as it can cause more adhesion of the paint.
- OX-105 is suitable for use in a wide range of chemical baths and offers more flexibility to personalize the plating result. This compound is also suitable for barrel and shelf plating processes.
- It also used Zinc Electroplating Intermediate as a brightener and leveler with good dispersibility and penetrability.
Potassium Chloride Zinc Plating Advantages:
- Relatively environmentally friendly
- High flow efficiency
- Good electrical conductivity
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Good ductility
- Increase strength
- Resistance to high temperature, wider temperature range (5 ~ 65%)
Packing and Storage:
OX-105 can be stored in a plastic barrel in a cool and dry environment.